Now Hiring - Social Media Intern
The Wisconsin Institute for Public Policy and Service is looking for a social media intern to assist with social media operations, planning, and strategy. UWMC students status is preferred but not required.
· A dedicated team of people that love what they do.
· A positive impact on the community we are proud to be a part of.
· An open mind to new ideas and methods.
· Prior customer service or public relations experience
· Creative solutions to unique problems
· Excellent writing and composition skills
· The ability to adapt to the unique and varied demands and needs of the organization
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team
You might also have:
· Experience with HTML/CSS and WordPress.
· Photography experience
· Graphic design experience
To apply, send resume and cover letter to