WIPPS Young Adult Civic Engagement Award
One $500, non-renewable scholarship will be awarded.
The WIPPS Young Adult Civic Engagement Award will be given to a young person who demonstrates leadership abilities including initiative, integrity and service to others. The review committee will also be looking for demonstration of a commitment to civic engagement through building relationships throughout the community and working toward positive change.
- Be enrolled as a student, aged 16 to 25, at a central Wisconsin high school, college or university, working toward a high school diploma, associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Submit an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why they deserve this award.
- Submit a letter of recommendation from an adult (a non-family member).
- Indicate if they are able to attend an award ceremony on the evening of April 4.
- Upon request, submit a school transcript which includes information through the fall 2017 semester.
Application deadline is February 28. To apply online, click the button below.