Hurry, your T1W discount ends Saturday!
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend Wisconsin’s premiere inclusivity conference
Join a statewide network seeking to prioritize the work of diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout Wisconsin, at this year’s:
|Watch plenary speaker, Jelani Cobb, speak about why he’s excited for this year’s Toward One Wisconsin Conference|
Toward One Wisconsin Conference
Conference Theme: Breaking Barriers, Building Bridges
October 12-13, 2021
Fully Virtual Conference
With just weeks to go, anticipation is growing for the third annual Toward One Wisconsin Conference. But time is running out! Make sure to register by Saturday, September 25, to take advantage of the early bird discount.
Things you don’t want to miss at T1W 2021:
- Hear from three nationally acclaimed keynote speakers: Kao Kalia Yang, Dasha Kelly Hamilton, and Jelani Cobb.
- Take time to reflect with writer, poet, and T1W Artist in Residence, Dorothy Chan.
- Connect with a network of leaders and professionals who are dedicated to making Wisconsin an inclusive state for all.
- Learn from DEI success stories and best practices from in 48 break-out sessions in these four conference tracks:
- Track I: Increasing Opportunities for Inclusion in Wisconsin’s Workforce
Top Presentation: “You Belong in Wisconsin”
- Track II: Creating Inclusive Communities
Top Presentation: “The Depolarizing Within Workshop”
- Track III: Cultivating Equity in Education
Top Presentation: “College Success for Single Mothers”
- Track IV: Building Health Equity in Wisconsin
Top Presentation: “Returning to the Community After Incarceration”
Help be a part of the change, and register today!
About Toward One Wisconsin
Wherever you are on your Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) journey, there’s something for you at Toward One Wisconsin. Whether you’re just starting out and overwhelmed, or you’re a leading activist in your community, this conference will provide best practices, insights and implementation tools to help you take the next steps. Across all sectors of business and life in Wisconsin, parallel efforts are underway to prioritize DEI. We may be in different places based on the diversity of our experiences, but we’re all traveling the same journey: Toward One Wisconsin. For more details, including sponsorship opportunities and registration, visit inclusivity-wi.org.