Is Hate Speech a Constitutional Right?
Thank you to everyone who attended yesterday’s event, “Is Hate Speech a Constitutional Right?” In case you missed it, you can see the recording here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RHTKKSZq2I
- Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul
- Wausau Mayor Katie Rosenberg
- Anti-Defamation League Associate Regional Director Trent Spoolstra
- Jewish Community Relations Council Project Manager Allison Hayden
- Wausau Police Patrol Captain Todd Baeten
- Mount Sinai Congregation Vice President Andrew Lynch
This event was moderated by WSAW Investigative Reporter Emily Davies and was sponsored by the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point at Wausau Campus, the Wisconsin Institute for Public Policy and Service, the Anti-Defamation League, the Milwaukee Jewish Community Relations Council, the Mount Sinai Congregation, the Wisconsin Department of Justice, the City of Wausau, the Wausau Police Department, Wausau Area Access Media, and WSAW-TV.