The Affordable Care Act (ACA): Aftermath and Consequences – Digital Resources
Few issues in recent years have ignited as much political debate as the creation of the Affordable Care Act. Under the Trump administration, the ACA is certain to undergo many changes, be repealed, replaced or have some other result. In his presentation, WIPPS Economics Fellow Dr. Marty Finkler presents possible scenarios and likely effects.
Dr. Finkler will address:
- Key provisions of the ACA
- Effects of ACA on insurance coverage, cost, choice and overall health
- Actions taken so far by the Trump administration and Congress
- What political partisans might agree and not agree on
- Conjectures about “Repeal and Replace”
The Public Issues Series is made possible through the support of Dean Dietrich and Kevin Hermening, two Wausau businessmen who are committed to open, nonpartisan dialogue.