Need help with your health insurance application? WIPPS can help! Get lower costs on monthly premiums in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Open Enrollment Nov. 1- Jan. 15.
Free enrollment assistance: English, Hmong, Spanish. In Person, Virtual, Phone.
Contact us: 715-600-0869.
To schedule an appointment visit Covering Wisconsin
Join us Wednesday January 4th, 2023, from 3:30 PM to 7:30 PM in the Sonnentag Hall at the UW Center for Civic Engagement for a free open enrollment and vaccine clinic.
What you need for your appointment
- Income for everyone in the household
- Your most recent tax return
- Social security numbers for everyone you want covered on the plan if they have one
- Date of birth for everyone you want covered
- A list of prescriptions and how much you take
- The names of your doctors and clinics
- Your Healthcare.gov log-in information if you already have an account
- If you are losing your current health insurance, bring a letter that shows the date your coverage is ending.