College Goal WI
What to Bring…
You will need the following items to complete your 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you are considered a dependent student for financial aid purposes, you will also need these items for your parent(s).
- 2017 federal tax return and W2s
- 2017 untaxed income records, such as child support or veteran’s non-education benefits
- Information on savings, investments, business assets and farm assets (if applicable)
- Cell phone (if you have one)
- Driver’s License (if you have one)
- Social Security Number/Alien Registration Card/Permanent Resident Card
- Date of birth for parent(s)
- Month and year of parents’ marriage, divorce or separation
- FSA ID (if you have one). You can visit fsaid.ed.gov to create your FSA ID. For assistance with the process, please call 1-800-433-3243.
- The FSA ID is your signature, so it has to be unique to you and will be your FSA ID for life.
- Every student and at least one parent of a dependent student will need an FSA ID.
- If a parent already has an FSA ID or has more than one child attending college, the parent will use the same FSA ID to sign all applications, but each child must have his or her own FSA ID.
- Each FSA ID user must have a unique mobile phone number and/or email address.
Click here for additional information about the College Goal Wisconsin events.
Wednesday, November 7
Chippewa Valley Technical College
620 W. Clairemont Avenue
Hedberg Public Library
316 S. Main Street
James Madison Memorial High School
201 S. Gammon Road
750 W. Bay Shore Street
Northcentral Technical College
1000 W. Campus Drive
Main Entrance D100
Thursday, November 8
800 Algoma Boulevard
Sage Computer Lab 1208A