Examples of Clients
- Aspirus Langlade Hospital
- Chippewa County Health Department
- The Connections Place, Inc.
- D.C. Everest School District
- E.O. Johnson Corporation
- Ginseng Board of Wisconsin
- League of Wisconsin Municipalities
- LENA Start in Marathon County
- Marathon County Early Years Coalition
- Marathon County Board of Supervisors
- Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Marshfield Clinic Center for Community Engagement
- North Central Community Action Program (AmeriCorps)
- North Central Wisconsin Workforce Development Board
- Incourage Foundation
- Open Door, Inc.
- Security Health Plan
- St. Croix County
- City of Wausau
- Toward One Wausau Community Action Project
- U.S. Workstories
- University of Wisconsin-Extension
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
Survey and Market Research
COVID-19 Return to Work Survey
Marathon County Workplace Inclusivity Study
The Connections Place Senior Center Feasibility Study
Port Edwards Paper Mill Return on Investment Study
To view a complete archive of all Survey and Market Research projects click here.
Database Design, Data Collection and Analysis
WIPPS Research Partners provides insight on unique challenges faced by Hmong caregivers
Voices of Wisconsin Students – Learning, Coping, and Building Resilience During COVID-19
Voices of D.C. Everest Students: Improving Mental Health and Wellness Resources
Voices of Marathon County Students
To view a complete archive of all Database Design, Data Collection and Analysis projects click here.
Measurement, Evaluation and Outcomes Research
LENA Start in Marathon County – Closing Childhood Achievement Gaps
Regional Talent Innovation Network (RETAIN) Project
NCCAP AmeriCorps Program Evaluation
Marshfield Clinic Community Connects Team Study
To view a complete archive of all Measurement, Evaluation and Outcomes Research projects click here.
Strategic Planning, Communication and Group Process
Addressing COVID-19 in Marathon County A Public Dialogue about Our Future
City of Wausau Policing Task Force Public Inquiry and Decision-Making Process
Wisconsin League of Municipalities: Conflict Prevention, Resolution and Transformation
To view a complete archive of all Strategic Planning, Communication and Group Process projects click here.
We are a repeat customer with WIPPS Research Partners. They trained our staff on conflict management and transformed our communication patterns and outcomes.
Public Health Director, Chippewa County Health Department
Contact Us Today For A Free Initial Consult
WIPPS Research Partners
Sharon E. Belton, Ph.D.
Director, WIPPS Research Partners
Wisconsin Institute for Public Policy and Service
Eric Giordano, Ph.D.
Executive Director, WIPPS